The good news is you don’t have to put up with it.
Most acute pain is self-limiting (it will go away if you wait long enough), but we can help speed up that process so you can get back to your life.
We take a thorough medical history and perform a comprehensive physical examination, coupled with any medical imaging you may need, in order to provide you with an accurate diagnosis, to ensure you get the right treatment.
We explain your diagnosis, and your treatment options, which may include:
- A detailed explanation of your problem, so you understand what is happening and how to manage it
- Gentle, specific, manual therapy techniques aimed at reducing pain and tension
- Take home self-management strategies, including stretches, exercises, ergonomic/postural and lifestyle advice to speed up the resolution of your pain and prevent it from happening again
- Communication with other health/fitness professionals to ensure you get the best possible management, from everyone involved
Common types of acute pain include:
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Nerve pain, like ‘sciatica’
- Inflammatory pain